Edible Art book -SA0035
In 1946, the founder of the company, Erwin Hill, started making rotary whisks of very solid quality. In doing so, he laid the foundations for the company as a whole and, in particular, a range of high-grade kitchen utensils which are still made at the location in Solingen today. Since both the markets and the manufacturing processes have changed dramatically in recent years, the third generation of family owners decided to market the products made by the Hill company under their own trade name of triangle®. Under this label, both consumers and the trade have access to a product range covering over 300 different kitchen utensils - marketed the world over. In 2012 Hill Metallwaren was renamed into triangle® GmbH.
We Also Recommend